Around 36000 international students came in 2014 ! Medicine & Engineering programs are the most popular among students ! No IELTS/ English ! Stay back option up to 03 yrs ! The best Medical & Technical Universities in Europe !
Poland is a modern and dynamic country full of opportunities for young people willing to get quality education, enhancing their knowledge, improving skills and boosting international experience. With over 1.9 million students it boasts of the highest scholarization indices in Europe. Each year almost half a million young people from the US, Canada, UK, Brazil, China, Israel, Ukraine, Russia, Scandinavian and other European and Asian countries begin their education at Polish universities and colleges.
Why study in Poland?
- Worldwide recognized, Quality education
- European Union Member (28 Countries)
- Schengen Country (visa allows to travel to 26 member countries)
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) Student can take transfer to study in any EU country
- Extended residence permission after graduation
- Curriculum on American / International Standards. Courses completely taught in English language
- Save one year in engineering (Bachelors for 3 years and Masters for 1.5 years to 2 years)
- Settlement option (Blue Card). Work Full time
- No TOEFL, IELTS required if education has been in English Medium
- Over 36000 students came to Poland in 2014
- Various Scholarships offered to students whilst studying such as GE Foundation, etc.
- Part time jobs, Internships.
- Affordable living costs up to: 180-200 Euros per month
- Poland is the only country that had growth during recent recession
“BECOME A GLOBAL STUDENT”
Students who study in Europe can also study & spend 6-12 months in partner Universities:
US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, India, Europe, and many other countries at no additional cost.
This is a great feature for those who wish to experience other countries such as US, Canada, but cannot get direct admissions to the Universities or cost is a factor; financial issues, etc.
A. Study 1st year in Poland/ 2nd year in US/ 3rd year in Poland
B. Study 1st year in Poland/6 months in US/6 months in UK/ 3rd year in Poland
C. Study 1st year in Poland/ 2nd year in any University in the EU (ECTS)